- How to reach me
You find me in the village named Weihenstephan, which is a part of Hohenthann in the county of
Landshut - find it on google maps
- in lower bavaria. You reach Weihenstephan in a half hour ride by car from the Munich airport
and 15 minutes from the Landshut city center.
On the highway A92 Munich-Deggendorf you take the exit
Landshut-Nord, and at the first red light you turn left
in the direction of Rottenburg/Laaber. Follow the signs for
Rottenburg and you won't miss Weihenstephan.
In Weihenstephan you turn left after the local restaurant called Schloßgaststätte
- that's where I'll meet you!
The google map code is J4H7+93 Hohenthann - when you copy and paste this into the google search field you will see
the location on the google map!
For ballon-pilots and other persons having navigational systems aboard, here
the exact geographical position:
48°37'42.42'' northern latitude and 12°06'45.0'' eastern longitude at 448m above sea-level
Please do not mistake this Weihenstephan for the part of Freising,
which seats the Technical University of Munich and the
world famous brewery - watch a webcam there-
during office hours from 9am to 5pm, of course.
- Shows in 2021, letīs be optimistic, but subject to changes
- June 24. - 27., St. Marie aux Mines,
Elsass, France, ZM PR2 - please check the Show Website
for new developments
- October 22. - October 24., Munich Mineral Show, probably A6.669
- please check on the Munich Show website for more information
- November 2021, Bavarian Friends of Minerals, Sparkassenarena in Landshut - check the website
Expo-Natur-und-Technik to read more on that